Hospital Management System in kenya
Hospital Management System is powerful, flexible, and easy to use platform. The system has multiple user access control for all system modules. HCMS enables you to develop your organization and improve its effectiveness and quality of work.
- Hundreds of automation features
- 8 type of user accounts
- Easiest appointment booking system
- Private communication with doctors
- Easiest management of hospital accommodations
- Tracking of medicines
- Records of blood donors
- Records of diagnostics and reports
- Payroll management
- User friendly accounting
- Patient Management
It includes 25+ modules with 8 inbuilt users (Super Admin, Admin, Doctor, Accountant, Pathologist, Radiologist, Receptionist and Patient) panel.
Super admin can create different hospitals and hospital admins to operate that hospital.
Hospital admin can create different users like Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Laboratorist and Accounts. They also can see all the activities performed by users which created by them.
Doctor can create patient records and manage the checkup, prescription, diagnosis and treatment records for those patients.
Nurse can manage the patient records, manage beds and allotment of those beds.
Pharmacist can manage the medicine related activities like add new stock of medicine and check availability of medicine.
Laboratorist can perform the activities related to different diagnosis reports of patients which prescribe by doctors
Accountant can perform financial activities like patient bill generation, expense management of hospital.
– Add Standalone or group of hospitals
– Multi user system
– Add Admin users and assign hospital for manage.
– Staff records and login account management.
– Doctor management
– Manage patients records
– Simplified track of the patient checkup history, prescription, diagnosis and treatment.
– Add medicine and medicine category.
– Generate the patient bill and print it.
– Manage different types of rooms and rooms categories
– Manage patient’s diagnosis report
– Bed & Bed allocation management.
– User profile management
– Birth & Death report management
– Blood inventory management
– Check availabilty of blood withing registered hospitals